The TaxiBox is a secured library for IDP and refugees camps.It is used mostly for Education in Emergency. Its size makes it fitting into any public taxi in Myanmar.
Designed to provide immediate and innovative responses to populations in emergency situations, especially children’s who by natural disasters or civil conflicts and war, have no access to schools.
What’s inside ?
- Ynibox (the device), including videos, sounds, and more than 45000 ebooks.
- Between 250 and 400 books
- Educational games for children’s
- Sound system and optional video projector.
- Tablets with specific methodologies for illiterate populations.
- Tools to create a specific space for running the permanent library in a closed, dedicated room or tent.
You’ll be able to discover the TaxiBox during Mingalabar Festival ! Check this out : Trishaw Books program